So excited to be procrastinating on this post switching business. But also excited about new posts I might write here. For now, here’s a repost from the last blog.
for people too lazy to actually fix things they’d already written. for the people who do not want to wade through several hundred posts for things to switch over.
1. I was not born with a tail but I’d always secretly hoped.
2. As a senior in high school, I took the maiden course of AP Art at my school. Did an entire freaking portfolio of me. Because that was all I knew how to do even vaguely right.
Warning: Clicking this link will make you cringe.
3. Because of that aforementioned AP course, I shrugged my way into a few art college meet and greets. Even though I never wanted to go for visual arts or even wanted to go to school anymore. And still kinda don’t.
4. Don’t ask me for sincere opinions. We won’t be friends for very long.
5. Despite being very loud, I am equally bashful. And cannot control the spectrum. Changing from extrovert to introvert in the span of an hour is my one and coolest trick. *weeps*
6. I had/have more adopted siblings than I had friends. But it’s always fun having them all over.
7. After drawing/painting etc, I thought photography! Nope. Not any better.
8. I am a natural promoter of things I like. (Have you heard of our lord and savior, PicsArt?)
9. I will never shut up about the things I don’t like.
10. When reviewing, and it’s not a very good review, I use different names and sites. People donate books/movies/etc for honest opinions. I give them.
11. I’ve been writing all my life. A lot of the times, I don’t even want to/don’t find the point in publishing.
12. The anime Sailor Moon, a cartoon my mother flicked on when she was trying to bewitch me into stillness so she could change me, was the reason I ever wanted to do storytelling of any kind.
13. I am both too lazy and too overwhelmed to write what I want to write for: movies. Way too chatty to write a screenplay. Forget about it!
14. I watch the Long Island Medium and thanks to the show, I’ve become more spiritual. Whether it’s a hoax or not.
15. All of my childhood houses have been certified, priest-blessing haunted.
16. I love ghost stories.
17. My sister and I, when sleeping in the same room, will sleep-argue in gibberish.
18. I thought my sister was my twin up until kindergarten.
19. I have a Whisper! And I rarely use it.
20. Syntheseia. I have it. Which makes listening to music and eating a real weird, impossible thing. Having shapes in my mouth because of lyrics? Yeah, kinda weird.
21. I have a tumblr! It’s all Sailor Moon. You’ve been warned.
22. The web name ebelleful came from Youtube trying to rename me for no reason other than being a douche. Instead of staying mad, I adopted the name so people would stop confusing me with someone famous.
23. All the stories I have written up until now have been about one real person. Some span lots of books and some just one or two stories.
24. I’m a Gemini. Yay!
25. I watch bubzvlogz because her optimism reminds me to smile.
26. Once, my friend and I made dating profiles because we were waiting for Gone Girl to start. We bugged the shit out of the other people in the audience.
27. I am the biggest pervert ever. Knee-jerk reaction.
28. I am way too sentimental sometimes.
29. My hair had red low lights when I was younger. I dyed them right out.
30. I burned my hair with chemicals and had it all chopped off at one point.
31. I didn’t learn to do my makeup or dress appropriately until after high school. Thanks, bubzbeauty!
32. Interstellar’s First Step reminds me why I love Hans Zimmer so much and why I love to write stories of the tragic variety.
33. I always do things when I’m avoiding other things.
34. I left Twitter the first time because people were harassing me. I don’t put as much effort as I used to because of that.
35. Wherever I go, I’m called princess. Because I’m a bossy pants.
36. I worked in tech support. So when I tell you something techy, I am not talking out of my butt.
37. I worked with Australians and New Zealanders so often at one point that sometimes I still use some of their phrases.
38. I’m a bad luck genie. No matter what I want or how I expect things, it comes out different.
39. I have a bizarre, intense love for protector roles. A father watching his daughter? A police officer strolling down the sidewalk? A soldier out to buy an engagement ring? I immediately become protective of those people.
40. I’d rather donate all of my fake-lottery money than spend it on me.
41. I am always surprised whenever someone listens to me online. So thanks for reading this.
42. I want a tattoo on my shoulder. Of a flower.
43. I have too many nicknames because of my friends and family.
44. I hate the sound of my own name when someone other than my family says it.
45. My name is Helen in Portuguese.
46. My middle name doesn’t sound good in American English.
47. I go to the movies at least every week.
48. When I don’t, it’s because I’m renting some to watch at home.
49. I always review movies.
50. I really do love PicsArt.
Phew! I was really looking for things to put on here! I knew there were random things about me but so many I didn’t even care about!
I will have time to edit in the next few days. So prepare your throats for the movie cramming I’ll be doing.
And that movie cramming is coming!